Part-time Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper - Immediate start
Our offices are based in Parsons Green and are a short 7-minute walk from Parsons Green tube station on the District Line.
Initially this role is for around 25 hours per week spread over at least 3 days a week and is freelance to begin with. This will extend to 35-40 hours per week (over 4-5 days) in the next 3-6 months, so the candidate needs to be flexible.
This would suit a local parent/carer who has free time every day but needs to cover some school runs.
The role is 100% on site at our offices in Parsons Green, so wouldn’t suit someone who wants to work remotely.
The pay rate will be in line with experience, the range will be in the region of £14-18 per hour and we are looking for someone to start asap.
- Bank reconciliations
- To maintain and update Xero
- Assisting and preparation of payroll and other relevant Journals
- Provide financial and management information to the Directors, including budget and project
- Invoicing and Credit control
- Processing quarter and year end management accounts
- Maintain records and be responsible for day to day banking and invoicing
- Assisting with Artist Budgets
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts role
- Great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work as a team and help their colleagues when required
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy
- Team player who works well meeting daily demands
- AAT qualified/relevant degree (Desirable)
- Experience with Xero or QuickBooks (Desirable)
Please include your availability of when you would be free to start if offered the position, and if you have any holiday time booked this year.
If selected for a first interview, these will be by phone and happen straight away.
If you are invited for a second interview, these will be face-to-face and will take place within the next 2 weeks at our offices in Parsons Green.
Due to the volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.