Content Marketing Manager (Part-time) - Option to work remotely
We are a London based digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have a social good aspect to them.
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a part-time Content Marketing Executive or Manager to help us achieve them. We are looking for someone who has experience in a digital product agency or UX consultancy environment.
Along with writing content and creating thought leadership pieces, you will be involved in a range of marketing activities, that includes marketing strategy creation and PR.
- Create a marketing strategy and plan that delivers on our growth ambitions.
- Own and establishing a clear brand in the market for the medium and long-term.
Content & PR
- Ensure a thought leadership and content strategy is in place.
- Create and manage a content calendar and ensure its implementation, including thought leadership pieces, blog posts, cases studies, videos.
- Taking Bit Zesty’s proposition to market using the most effective marketing channels available.
- Identify any suitable PR opportunities, working with a PR agency where appropriate.
- Define and manage the awards process and entries for the business.
- Stay familiar with the industry trends and competition, identify any strategic opportunities.
- Refresh credentials and adapt as needed to support client services.
- Own social media engagement activities.
You would love this role if you are:
- Experienced in content marketing - with recent experience in a digital product agency, UX consultancy or similar environment.
- Passionate about writing and marketing.
- Adaptable, able to grow with the role, work with different people and be flexible.
- Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Results-orientated, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Self-disciplined and organised.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should be:
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Committed to quality - whether it is good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other.
What do we offer in return?
- Central London location (Islington - Angel).
- Flexible working.
- Option to work remotely.
- 25 days holiday (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- Competitive Salary
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with your CV, along with a reason why you think you’d be suitable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.