About Global Payments
We are a tech-driven, sales-focused Fortune 1000 company and one of the world's leading brands in payments technology. We currently have over 8,500 talented people representing our brand across 54 countries worldwide and service over 2.5 million customers globally generating over $4bn annually. We have clear aspirations to continue our growth which has seen share price increase by over 5x over the last 4 years.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far and take pride in knowing that when someone pays for something using anything other than cash, it's highly likely our technology and service is involved helping that transaction work for our customers. Seamlessly and smoothly.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join our UK Finance Team. If you are a commercially-minded, analytical performer, looking to grow your exposure in a Financial Services/Sales environment, then this is the company for you.
Based in an experienced finance team which forms part of the worldwide finance and accounting function, reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, this position focuses on the timely and accurate production of Sales Commission calculations. You will also be supporting with the objectives of cost control and accurate budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
What you'll be doing
• Business partnering for both Sales and Schemes Teams where required
• Production of monthly sales P&L's and liaising with Head of Sales
• Calculation of monthly sales commission and linking to overall business performance.
• Generating monthly commission statements for sales representatives across GPUK
• Assist in setting annual sales commission schemes.
• Developing close working relationships with key internal stakeholders and providing financial support and advice. Ad-hoc outputs where required.
• Support for Cost Control as part of UK Reporting month end process
• Assisting with ad-hoc forecasting & budgeting as required
• Ensuring financial due diligence and practices are upheld within both outputs into the business and interactions across the business
What we need from you?
• Minimum of 1 year industry experience
• Strong Excel skills essential
• Professional demeanour, articulate, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interpret and effectively communicate financial information
• Strong analytical competence
• Ability to work on own initiative and to manage own workload against tight deadlines
• Requirement to work flexibly occasionally
• Part-qualified Professional Accountancy qualification (advantageous but not essential)
• Competitive Salary (based on experience)
• Discretionary Annual Bonus
• Employee benefits including Pension & SAYE scheme