Financial Advisor (Employed) - Ideal for New Entrant
- It's time! - For you to take the step in to a client facing salaried advice role.
- Your career goal - to become a successful financial adviser, it starts here!
Are you ready to start your career in Financial Advice as a salaried adviser?
My client is a long established, stable, professional, national financial advice business. They realise that with the right tools, training and support, they can develop good people to become great advisers, they can help you to start,establish and build a great career in advice.
The business - the brand:
They have an amazing brand and a fantastic story developed over many years of solid, honest business working with families and individuals. A genuine people focused business (both employees and clients) they have successfully built their client community by offering savings, investment, pension and protection products to families and individuals.
Working with a huge, warm untapped existing client base (there is no need for you to have a current client bank) you will be able to leverage this to further build your member portfolio, your earnings and ultimately your career.
- Competitive salary (including company vehicle) and very achievable bonus scheme.
- Enjoy significant autonomy, manage your own diary, work the way you want to work.
- Great clients, great service offering.
- Be part of a great team, be supported in developing your career. Received training and guidance to ensure your success in advice.
- Are you seeking to build a career in wealth management and financial advice?
- Are you a relationship focused individual, able to build and maintain strong relationships?
- Are you professional in your dealings and approach?
- Are you focused on success?
- Are you articulate and a strong communicator?
- Have you worked in a sales orientated role previously? This is a nice to have but not mandatory.
All in all this company offers a really great opportunity to someone with the ambition to start their career in wealth management and financial advice.
To learn more, please email me your CV (click apply now) and or call for a discussion.
Andrew Bismann - Switch Recruitment