Health Care Assistant
Our Group of Care Homes was founded more than 20 years ago. We are proud of the culture we have developed, which provides a supportive work environment where our team members feel valued and part of the Future Care family.
Our success to date can be attributed to our focus on recruitment and development of similarly minded, hard-working team members, who share our goals and aspirations and actively work to help us achieve them. In return, we offer training and career development, within an environment of mutual respect and cooperation – the result being that the highest possible standards of care are provided for our residents.
Would you like to work within a company who is supportive and believes that your future matters? - We are actively looking to recruit for Health Care Assistants - experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Right now we have a vacancy at Cedar View Care Centre, 1 Stanhope Road, Croydon, CR0 5NS
Rewards and Benefits:
- £250 Welcome Bonus paid on successful completion of probation
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team and very supportive Manager
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff. Non-experienced staff have the opportunity to work towards a recognised care qualification.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Full time, part- time, Days and Nights Shifts available
- Great opportunities for promotion
- £250 Refer a friend Scheme
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- A caring and compassionate nature.
- Willingness to learn.
- Enjoy a challenging role that would be rewarding and satisfying.