Registered Nurse (nights)
Our Group of Care Homes was founded more than 20 years ago. We are proud of the culture we have developed, which provides a supportive work environment where our team members feel valued and part of the Future Care family.
Our success to date can be attributed to our focus on recruitment and development of similarly minded, hard-working team members, who share our goals and aspirations and actively work to help us achieve them. In return, we offer training and career development, within an environment of mutual respect and cooperation – the result being that the highest possible standards of care are provided for our residents.
Would you like to work within a company who is supportive and believes that your future matters? - We are actively looking to recruit for Registered General Nurse
Right now we have a vacancy at Chestnut View Care Centre, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 1LD
Please note, use of own transport is not required as the nearest bus station is within walking distance
Day to day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents’ needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents’ records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
- £1000 Welcome Bonus paid on completion of probation
- £250 Refer a friend Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team and very supportive Manager
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Full time, part- time, Days and Nights Shifts available.
- Great opportunities for promotion.
- Relevant qualification – Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number
- Experience in the same or similar role - at least 1 year
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills