Business Manager, opportunity to work flexibly, 2 year contract
Business Manager, Communications & Stakeholders
The role provides exposure to strategic decision making and the post holder will need to be comfortable working with senior civil servants, possess strong interpersonal skills and have an ability to influence at all levels. You will need to understand complex issues, be discreet and act with great sensitivity and integrity.
- Lead and deliver effective and efficient corporate processes including HR, recruitment, business planning, security, logistics, finance, and staff wellbeing.
- Managing the Directorate’s delegated budget, ensuring appropriate use and adherence to spending controls.
- Overseeing the Business Support team and line management responsibilities.
- Overseeing the Departments Information Management systems, including FOI, Parliamentary Business and adherence to data management obligations
- Supporting the Director with staff engagement activities
- Deliver corporate pieces of work for the Directorate – including business planning, financial reporting, logistics, information management, and arranging visits for senior leaders.
- Monitor and manage the Project Management Office functions for the Directorate to ensure business plans and strategies are on track, risks are recorded and discussed appropriately.
We are a flexible and disability confident employer