Customer Service Advisor, Homeworking – (permanent, part time opportunities)
Reporting into the Customer Service Team Leader we are looking for Customer Service Advisors, to work from home following initial onsite training.
This position is part time permanent, to support the Shared Service Centre, which is operational 24/7.
What you'll be doing
- Provide fast and friendly help for our customers, at all points in the customer journey – before, during and after purchase, be it online or in store. Our aim is make contact and communication with us as easy and smooth as possible for our customers.
- As an omni channel centre, our customers contact us via telephone, email, live chat, social media, watts app and good-old-fashioned letter, regardless of the contact channel, we always seek to get the right response, first-time, for each and every customer.
- Efficient, pro-active communicators, constantly liaising with our warehouse team, our couriers, our stores and the wider business, to deliver the very best customer service.
- Take pride in our work and work together as a team to serve our customers and support our fast growing, quick paced business.
We would love to meet someone with
- Experience in a customer-facing role – in retail, call centre or similar
- Fluent in English, fluent in additional languages being advantageous.
- Strong written skills - good tone, concise, accurate spelling and grammar
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Basic IT Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers
- Experience in any eCommerce customer service – website, Amazon, eBay
- Outgoing, friendly, ‘people person’
- Passionate about and take pride in providing the very best customer service
- Enjoy working independently, fast-paced, can think on your feet and multitask
- Ability to solve problems and have a can-do attitude
- Remain calm in difficult situations and love working as part of a team, whilst working remotely.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)