Administrator - offering flexible working options
2 days left
Our flexible working environment
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone's contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work.
Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
Where are are based
We are based in the Triangle Building at the heart of the Shaftesbury Road site. We provide a beautiful, bright workspace in the heart of a bustling brand new complex. Situated just a 10 minute walk away from Cambridge Central station, 5 minutes from major bus routes for Cambridge city center and a 10 minute drive to the M11 for connections by road to surrounding areas.
A little bit more about us
Cambridge Assessment International Education prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge.
Our international qualifications are recognised by the world's best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners' potential. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
Season Ticket Loan
Subsidised staff restaurants
Support for professional qualifications
Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
Our team is responsible for the production of vocational assessment materials that are used by teachers and students across the UK. We don't expect that you'll necessarily have previous experience working in our field. We'll provide you with the training and support you need to succeed.
One thing you must bring and share is a great attitude and strong organisational skills. What we do is important and we are passionate about exceeding our own and our customers' expectations.
What you'll be doing
Put simply, this role is about people and quality. You will be working as part of a team to oversee the production of vocational assessment materials for our customers. In a bit more detail this includes:
- Working as part of a team on a portfolio of assessment materials.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and providing them with materials and updates to help them meet deadlines. This includes assessment specialists, assessment managers and our external studio.
- Updating and monitoring internal systems that facilitate and track assessment material production.
- Supporting our Logistics colleagues with the print and dispatch process.
- Collaborating and innovating with others to find new ways to improve how we work: effectiveness and efficiency.
A little bit about you
People who believe in standards, taking initiative and have pride in their work. We want people who are motivated by the opportunity to contribute to something important and who value the benefits and possibilities of being in a forward thinking team.
- Focused on giving the best customer service by phone and/or email
- Strong organisation and prioritisation
- Quick learner, especially with regards to procedures and technology
- Able to manage and prioritise time effectively to meet tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Accurate with data when using Microsoft Excel and Word, and other internal systems.
Your transferable skills
- Collaborative and people-centric: it's a team effort
- Thoughtful and proactive: high intent, strongly executed
- Composed, present and resilient: everyone in our team is a role model
- Consistently delivered high performance in relation to expectations
- Getting the best out of colleagues (influencing)
- Delivery of varying workloads to agreed schedules and quality standards