Product Owner - offering flexible working options
Our flexible working environment
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone's contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work.
Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
Where are are based
We are based in the Triangle Building at the heart of the Shaftesbury Road site. We provide a beautiful, bright workspace in the heart of a bustling brand new complex. Situated just a 10 minute walk away from Cambridge Central station, 5 minutes from major bus routes for Cambridge city center and a 10 minute drive to the M11 for connections by road to surrounding areas.
A little bit more about us
Cambridge Assessment International Education prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge.
Our international qualifications are recognised by the world's best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners' potential. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
This is a key role within the department as historically, our systems and data have been difficult to maintain and navigate and this has limited the impact and effectiveness on the department. This role is vital in supporting the CRM Platform and Data Quality team to ensure that the customer data we hold is used effectively, allowing us to deliver our growth targets in terms of customer acquisition and retention, and that the systems that hold that data are fit for purpose, they are correctly capturing the business processes and generating Sales and Marketing synergies.
What you'll be doing
- Provide support to all CRM Platforms users by checking the team's service desk and working on tickets created by users.
- Perform administrative changes within Zendesk/8x8/Survey Monkey in line with the business strategy and goals.
- User Management of our Customer Services systems
Lead the implementation of new opportunities that might arise on improving the team's systems and/or processes.
Establish and deliver training and support plans for colleagues so they are able to make best use of the systems, using both a formal and ad-hoc structure.
Take responsibility for building, maintaining and generating regular management reports using our customer information systems (C/4HANA, Zendesk and 8x8) as requested by end users or planned within the team (including Zendesk dashboards and wallboards).
Working with the CRM Platform and Data Quality Manager, contribute to the effective management of customer data to ensure that business processes are carried over normally and that robust reporting is possible.
Assist the CRM Platform and Data Quality Manager in the review of the reports and dashboards portfolio to ensure they remain fit for purpose in terms of providing robust evidence in support of decision making processes.
Establish, grow and manage technical (non-commercial) relationships (via Success/Account Managers, etc) with our service providers (Zendesk and 8x8).
A little bit about you
The knowledge required by this post holder is specialised and extensive. It is a key role to ensure that Cambridge International's core business can continue to grow in a rapidly changing and volatile market.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent relevant experience.
- Desirable. Zendesk Support Admin certification
- Desirable. Agile qualifications, such as certified Product Owner
- Outstanding PC skills with a high level knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, Visual Basic for applications (vba), Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Time management, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Analyse and interpret trends in order to identify efficiencies.
- Excellent decision making and analytical problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of the uses, marketplace and future trends of Customer Services like Zendesk.
Your transferable skills
- Experience of working in a customer service or support in a front line capacity.
- Experience managing Customer Service systems like Zendesk and 8x8
- 2 years of experience in a similar position as a Zendesk administrator
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding SLA's
- Experience working in an agile software development team.
- Desirable. Experience with cloud CRM systems like C/4HANA, Salesforce, etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Be calm and methodical.
- Have a collaborative approach in working with other departments across Cambridge Assessments.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and in a high-pressure environment;
- 'Can do' attitude.