Assistant Reception Manager
You You’ll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You’ll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
The Role As ‘Assistant Reception Manager’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll understand the importance of a fantastic first and last impression to the happiness of our guests. You’ll be a passionate leader with the ability to motivate, and support your team in order to meet your financial goals and keep your department running smoothly. You’ll have high standards when it comes to guest experience and brand standards and you’ll take ownership and pride in your work.
What’s in a day’s work?
- Top quality Customer service
- Coaching and Training
- Supporting with the day to day running of the reception
- First point of contact for our guests
- Checking guest in and out, processing payments
- Excellent knowledge of the hotel facilities and services we offer
- Maximising revenues and achieving financial targets
- Delivering brand standards
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you