Customer Communications Specialist
Our flexible-working environment:
At Centrica, we recognise the importance of bringing your whole self to work, which includes your work life balance. As a responsible business, we are committed to creating an environment where everyone is able to flourish, which is why we welcome a conversation about flexible working arrangements.
An exciting opportunity to join our office based Marketing team. At British Gas, we share a common purpose to help our customers today and secure energy for tomorrow. You'll be joining a team of people united in living our values, doing the right thing for customers, keeping things simple and being extraordinary together.
As a Customer Communications Specialist, you'll be creating and maintaining exceptional multi-channel, emotionally engaging customer comms.
We have a number of permanent roles available
- Location: Staines (Office Based) - shuttle bus service from local train station
- Salary: Up to £36,000 plus bonus, benefits and a competitive pension
- Develop best in class customer communications based on strategic, commercial and competitive environment
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders across the business to create, maintain and deliver excellent customer comms
- In all aspects of the role, put the customer at the heart of decision making
- Influence and manage stakeholder relationships to drive and measure strategic and operational change across the business that is compliant and customer centric
- Adhere to Marketing governance, KPIs and accountability, including T&C framework
- Present updates on achievements, risks and issues to stakeholders and ensure the customer is always at the heart of each decision made
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a customer-focussed, results-oriented, self-starter, possess strong communications skills, enjoy working in a multi-task, detail oriented and deadline driven department. Creativity, initiative and strong organisational skills are essential. Must be a proactive, positive team player with previous experience and the desire to develop.
- Ability to create and deliver innovative and substantive written or creative changes in business processes to drive best in class communication
- Strong stakeholder management / influencing and negotiation skills that will enable a consistent approach to change across British Gas
- Thorough understanding of the customer and how effective communication influences behaviour
- Ability to prioritise work across a number of initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Good communicator and relationship manager
- Exceptional written communications skills - designing, creating and delivering best in class customer communications
- Experience in consumer-focused product and communications marketing
- Preferably experience of working in a regulated business
What you can expect from us:
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and offer a generous salary, plus a self-tailored and flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle, enabling you to perform to the best of your ability, safe in the knowledge that your life outside of the working environment is also considered.