Loss Adjuster Support and Claims Handler
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns but for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and keep customers protected. Exciting opportunities have arisen to join Aviva’s Property Claims Team.
At Aviva we are seeking to add to our existing Property Claims team and ensure that we have the accurate support framework.
Purpose of the role:
Joining our Property Claims Team, you’ll have a vital role to play. As Loss Adjuster you will manage First Notification Of Loss (FNOL) for all claims which will be managed by the internal Loss Adjusting Team. Engage with Aviva Property Services on claims where necessary.
You will also prepare and maintain reports on individual adjusters and the adjusting team whilst being mindful of team goals & KPI’s.
This role will enhance our offering to our Customers at their time of need and support our internal Loss Adjusting Team.
This role will be based within our Galway Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Adjusting Operational Team Lead, you will become part of a flourishing Property Claims Team.
* Accountable for the correct assignment of all property losses being assigned to the internal Loss Adjusters
* Pivotal in the mitigation process and identifying large or complex cases
* Role model Aviva Values
* Possesses a Customer First mindset
* To ensure timely completion of all actions in line with internal SLA’s
* Ensure a streamlined operation from FNOL to our adjuster’s inspections
* The make sure Day 1 actions are completed in full for every claim
* Responsible for identifying major losses and or losses whereby the customer could be classed as vulnerable under the Consumer Protection Code (CPC)
* Responsible for a variety of day to day reports and activities associated with the Property/APS team. This will include – SLA’s, Response Times, etc.
Skills & Experience required:
The successful candidate will have a relevant third level qualification and must also satisfy the Minimum Competency Code set down by the Central Bank of Ireland.
* Minimum of APA/CIP qualification
* Loss Adjusting/Property Claims Handling experience
* Working towards or a desire to progress to ACII
* Insurance industry experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer proficiency; excel, word, prepare power point presentations
* Technical property claims knowledge
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice Morgan in the Resourcing team on +44 121 234 7626 OR firstname.lastname@example.org