Procurement/Purchase Admin Assistant
‘Your Future Career Matters’ with Future Care Group
Procurement/Purchasing Admin Assistant
Location: Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire
Hours & Pay: Permanent Contract, full-time
- £21,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
We are currently looking to recruit a Procurement Admin Assistant to support our team at Central Support Office, Worcester, WR8 0SB. Own transport essential
The post holder will be required to assist in all procurement orders within the Group. They will also need to provide admin backup support and associated duties.
- To process purchase requisitions and orders in a timely manner, researching to obtain the best value for money for items required.
- Seek appropriate order authorisation and transmit to homes.
- Ensure that deliveries have been received and are correct.
- Liaise with suppliers on any delivery, supply, and pricing issues.
- To ensure homes are kept informed of progress of ordering where a query has been raised.
- Maintain order reports in a timely manner.
- To maintain all records and filing on purchase ordering.
- To ensure Facilities and Procurement Manager is kept appraised of all purchase order status.
- To maintain Agency shift records for the Group
The post holder must hold the relevant experience; maintain excellent communication. They should have time management skills whilst keeping sight of goals in the midst of all pressures. Evidence of on-going professional educational training is necessary as well as well-developed listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Our group of care homes was founded more than 20 years ago as a family business and it continues to be run as a family today. We are proud of the culture we have developed, which provides a supportive work environment where our team members feel valued and part of the Future Care family.
Our success to date can be attributed to our focus on recruitment and development of similarly minded, hard-working team members, who share our goals and aspirations and actively work to help us achieve them. In return, we offer training and career development, within an environment of mutual respect and cooperation – the result being that the highest possible standards of care are provided for our residents.
If you feel that you have the skills and attitudes required, please do not hesitate to contact us. Apply now for immediate consideration.