Client Delivery Team Leader
My Market Insight (MMi) collects media and e-commerce data for the beauty industry and makes it available to the brands via its data analytics platform. Our services are designed to support brand Communications and eCommerce Teams. MMi wishes to appoint a Client Delivery Team Leader to help support the growth of the business.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a technology based and progressive independent business that is supporting the beauty industry with leading edge services. MMi is a lively and enjoyable working environment. The business is run according to its 5 ‘core values’ which are; passion, excellence, trust, empowerment and collaboration.
MMi is part of the WISE Analytics Group. In 2015 WISE acquired My Market Monitor who in 2007, built the original beauty media intelligence service. We have over 10 years trading history with the beauty industry.
Post-acquisition, the business was re-branded My Market Insight. The new management team focused on building new products and services that address the growing disconnect between “Big Data” and real world, multi-channel decision making within the Marketing function. We currently collect data insights across 20+ different countries.
The Client Delivery Team Leader is responsible for the Client Delivery Team (CDT). The role reports into the Operations Director. The position requires an experience of and a passion for delivering world class Client service through team performance.
The Client Delivery Team Leader must possess strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills and should have experience in leading and managing multi tasked teams. As MMI looks to expand into new territories and develop it’s products and services, an appreciation of project management and business strategy is important.
The Client Delivery Team Leader will engage with the Sales Team, the IT Team and the Client Production Team on a daily basis to support and improve the process of delivering a world class product. Therefore, the role will require a strong understanding of all areas of the business, an analytical mind set and great team working skills.
Key Business Accountabilities
- Management of eCommerce View and Ad View Client delivery.
- Management of data quality and Client reporting across all MMI services and platforms.
- Management of the publication process across all regions.
- Management and development of staff, systems and processes.
- Client satisfaction delivered through a world class product and a client led culture.
Key Business Responsibilities
- Plan and manage workflow across the team and third-party partners using GIT and Monday.com.
- Ensure the CDT Team is fully resourced and trained to deliver against internal service level objectives.
- Run regular training sessions with the team and ensure full understanding and adherence to the Media View, eCommerce View and Ad View methodology.
- HR manage the team ensuring all staff are fully motivated and engaged with the business and where applicable, have a career plan in place.
- Deliver against contracted Client reports and the running of Client service delivery meetings.
- Recommend and input into the development cycle any new functions & features that will drive operational efficiency and Client satisfaction.
- Set up and implement the roll out of new territories as they occur and hand off for production into CPT.
- Support the Sales Team with preparing data for demonstrations and new sales pitches.
Required Experience & Job Desire
1. A passion for delivering world class services to both internal and external Clients.
2. A desire to work for an ambitious, vibrant and fast growing small business.
3. Dynamic and self motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
4. Natural team player with an outgoing personality who is presentable and articulate.
5. A Degree or similar educational level.