National Accounts Manager
- Work for a successful, global pet products business.
- Manage leading UK retail accounts while developing new business.
- A home-based and autonomous role with the support of a UK office.
With pet welfare at the heart of everything they do, this is business that has built a 30 year reputation for excellence. Now merged with a US partner the company offers a range of branded pet care solutions as well as a full own-label offering. The UK business is very successful, and this new appointment has been created to control and drive new sales growth.
The Role of National Accounts Manager:
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a senior appointment within a small UK team. The job holder will inherit the top UK retail accounts (including 'Pets at Home'), with a brief to develop these business relationships while prospecting for new opportunities with major retailers in grocery, high street and discounter channels.
National Accounts Manager Profile:
We are looking for an experienced National Accounts Manager who is working with a pet products supplier and has present or recent experience of dealing with 'Pets at Home'. In addition, our target candidate will be:
- Centrally based in the UK and prepared to travel on business as required.
- A proven ability to manage a high-volume retailer across several product categories.
- Experience of selling own-label and branded solutions.
- Commercially astute and a keen negotiator with previous experience of range-reviews.
- Able to work autonomously but an engaging team player with great communication skills.
The successful candidate will be rewarded by a negotiable basic salary c£50,000 plus performance-based bonus, car, company benefits and all of the expenses and support required to work remotely.
Central UK - Home based
Please apply now for further details.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.