Food & Beverage Assistant
Food and Beverage Assistant
Crowne Plaza Glasgow, Glasgow G3 8QT
We’re a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential of our hotels. Here in the UK we operate 17 properties in the UK comprising of 7 Crowne Plaza, 1 Holiday Inn, 3 DoubleTree by Hilton, 3 Hilton Garden Inn, 1 Hotel Indigo, and 2 AC by Marriott Hotels. The Company has ambitious development and growth plans.
Our mission is to go beyond ‘hospitality’ by creating memorable experiences and lasting connections with our guests.
It’s our uncompromising passion for outstanding service that makes us who we are. At the core of this philosophy is our people.
Our culture runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun " we love what we do!
We set the bar high and we are relentless in our pursuit to ‘re-define hospitality’.
- Award winning employer
- Competitive Salary
- Worldwide team member benefit programme
- 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
- Team member of the month incentive
- Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
- Incremental holiday allowance based on service
- Apprenticeships available
- Healthcare options
- Pension options
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Leisure club membership
- Discounts off in-house shop & beauty treatments
You’ll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You’ll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
As ‘Food & Beverage Assistant’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
WHAT’S IN A DAY’S WORK?
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Service of food & drinks
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
- Available to work when the customer needs you
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.