Studio Manager - 3 days a week
Make our studio the best place to work
Our flexible working environment
We are looking for a studio manager available for at least 3 days a week.
Where we are based
We have a great open planned studio just off of Old Street roundabout. We are 5 minutes away from Old Street station and 10 minutes away from Shoreditch High Street.
We are surrounded by great pubs, lunch spots and beautiful shops. It really is london’s creative epicentre.
A little bit more about us
100 Shapes is a UX and Designer agency. We spend our time designing digital products and services that people love and help businesses grow. We work across a wide range of businesses including ITV, BBC, and BBFC.
What we offer
● 35 days annual leave
● £80 a month towards health and well-being
● Equal maternity and paternity leave policy
● Personal learning and development budget
You’re energised by people; you have a natural ability to establish rapport and relationships with others.
You’re constantly looking for ways to help others and ensure they have everything they need to do their job well - from milk in the fridge to the latest version of Adobe Illustrator.
You’re organised. You can smell disorder from a million miles away and come up with creative and effective ways of restoring calm.
You’re a good communicator. You’ll welcome our lovely visitors into the studio as well as helping us with incoming phone calls, visits from the postman, and weekly food deliveries.
You love having fun! You’ll help us plan regular socials, team events, work anniversaries and birthdays.
You will also help us with basic administrative duties: booking travel for our directors, approving expenses, and supporting HR with any paperwork and documentation.
You understand business needs as well as people needs. You’ll work within budgets and replenish studio stock within reason.
What you’ll be doing
● Point of contact for the studio & our visitors
● Help keep our studio clean, tidy, presentable and fit for productive work
● Make necessary orders for the studio and the team
● Manage and reconcile monthly expenses
● Organise and oversee repairs and improvements of our studio space
● Manage 100 Shapes social calendar
● Ordering and managing our weekly shop order
● Manage our landlord and cleaning service
● Work with managing directors to define best studio practices and policy
Closing date: Aug 25th