PR Manager - flexible-working options
In House PR Manager
B3 Designers are looking for a confident and energetic PR Manager to join our team.
Ideally, we would like someone to work 4 hours per day every day. However, we are flexible if the candidate can only do that 4 days or they can do longer hours but 3 days then we would consider this for the right candidate.
We design and create brands for exciting new restaurants and hospitality spaces in London and across the globe. Our studio’s approach to projects is holistic, overarching design that embodies not only all the visual aspects of the restaurant, but the tone, feel and customer experience. We have a deep routed F&B culture and enjoy getting into the detail of restaurant design.
The person filling this position will be required to be super pro-active and good at getting stuff done quickly and efficiently. This role will suit a diligent, organised professional looking to work in a creative environment.
You will have experience in PR & communications and an interest in the F&B sector with a proven track record in boosting brand awareness.
- Assisting the management team in putting together a press outreach plan, both long and short term
- Drafting and pitching press releases, articles, stories and blog pieces and being a key contact for the business with various journalists
- Campaign planning and implementation
- Building and maintaining relationships with media contacts, client PR representatives and with B3 team members
- Executing PR activity for all projects
- Award submissions
- Secure press coverage in new titles - hospitality/interiors/design/lifestyle
- Monitoring media coverage and reporting information to the internal team and clients
- Supporting the wider Social Media and Branding team with creating content and managing platforms
- Assist with general website maintenance and reconstruction alongside Branding team
- Supporting client PR agencies to ensure joint media coverage is achieved
- Experience of media relations, external and internal communications.
- Ability to manage, prepare and guide any senior management involved in external media communication or public/industry events
- Successful track record of securing tactical stories in hospitality/interiors/design/lifestyle publications, blogs and other relevant short/long-lead outlets
- Experience developing company messaging that resonates with key audiences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build key relationships with Media stakeholders
How to apply
- Using the subject line “PR Manager” please send your CV and a brief covering letter with salary expectations to the email address provided.
Apply for PR Manager - flexible-working options
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly