Part Time Receptionist
DTRE is a commercial property advisory company based in Mayfair. We are specialists in Investment, Leasing, and Development for both the Industrial and Office sectors. Founded in 2010 the company has achieved tremendous success being best in class in terms of market share and is now a team of 30.
The Receptionist role is key to the business and will be the first point of contact for clients on both the phone and greeting in our offices. Client interaction is one of the most critical aspects of the business.
DTRE are incredibly proud of the new office space; the receptionist will help keep that space presented and maintained to the highest standards. They will oversee the meeting room diaries and also help the Operations team look after the DTRE team by helping out with some office duties.
- Answering/screening and transferring calls
- Looking after clients arriving for meetings
- Getting coffee/Tea for clients
- Setting up and clearing down meeting rooms, including IT
- Running out for errands, going to the bank or post office
- Ordering stationery, maintain stock levels, printers etc. Clearing and restocking kitchen area.
- Basic IT skills required
- Engaging personality
- Well presented