- Global organisation - this company will look great on your CV!
- Flexi start and finish time and 1 day a week you can work from home
- Varied Sales Administrator role with lots to do, no two days will be the same
- Attractive hourly pay rate of £11.74 per hour plus holiday pay
This global organisation based in Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team to cover a maternity leave contract for 9 - 12 months. This is a fantastic role with a global leader and will look great on your CV!
Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Administrator will include:
- Responding to customer emails via a centralised inbox regarding placing orders, stock availability, pricing etc...
- Phone handling - taking trade orders over the phone, providing product information/advice
- Placing order's into SAP
- Handling potential customer complaints surrounding faulty products, damaged goods, late deliveries etc...
- Processing all exportation paperwork
- Working to tight deadlines when placing customer orders
Essential requirements of a Sales Administrator will include:
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work at pace - this is a very busy role!
- Previous experience within a customer service role is essential
- Strong PC skills
- Any previous experience within a sale's order processing position would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to commence this role mid-September 2019 and be able to cover a 9 - 12 month period
What's in it for you as their Sales Administrator?
- Attractive hourly rate of £11.74 per hour plus holiday paid on top
- Flexible start time, between 8am - 9am
- Opportunity to work 1 day per week from home
- Subsidised restaurant on site
- Onsite parking
- Modern office environment with a great coffee machine and excellent facilities
Interested? Apply now with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch!