Home-Based, Part Time, Flexible 10-20 Hours per Week
Our Flexible Working Environment
Work from home with a laptop/PC and internet connection.
You are able to complete the work around your existing commitments and at the hours of the day that suit you best.
Where are we based?
Lionbridge is a US based business with sites globally - you will be working closely with our team in Ballina, Co.Mayo, Ireland.
Are you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home?
Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analysts in the United Kingdom.
"I feel like I am supported to achieve high quality results, and I like the flexiblity of working when I can or want to"
"Lionbridge provides interesting work that I am able to complete at times that suit me"
"Very enjoyable work, clear instructions given & regular feedback. The hours are very flexible with work seemingly always available too".
The Role Will Involve:
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool. The tasks will involve determining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing online research and referring to guidelines provided to you.
The tasks will mainly be map related but it is possible there will be non-map related tasks you are required to work on from time to time. Candidates for this position will need to have good research skills and a strong understanding of local and national information. Cultural, geographical, social media and current affairs knowledge are important in this role.
- The role will involve:
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to evaluate and rate the tasks
- Please note it is possible you will receive guidelines for multiple task types over the course of the program
- Research using online tools to determine the relevance and accuracy of the task information
- Applying local knowledge to evaluate relevance of the task information in your market
- Completing tasks in the web-based evaluation tool
- Fluency in English is essential
- You must be living in the United Kingdom for the last 3 consecutive years
- Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of using online maps, search engines and website research
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United Kingdom
Apply below to start your home-based journey with us today
Apply for Home-Based, Part Time, Flexible 10-20 Hours per Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly