Inside Sales Executive
AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
These are exciting times and we have some ambitious targets for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. To achieve our targets we understand the need to grow the teams and have the right people.
We are now looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our dynamic Business Development Team.
The ideal candidate will have a mature, focussed and motivated outlook. The person will be seeking to continue their career within this type of role and bring their experience and knowledge to it.
Overview of the role:
Based in our London office in the heart of the City, the successful candidate will be a key member of the Business Development team. Working closely with teams across the business, the Inside Sales Executive will be focussed on lead generation and will play a pivotal role in maturing leads into opportunities.
Overview of responsibilities:
- New business sales targeting UK Financial Services companies
- Working with marketing, product, consulting and presales to execute campaigns to generate leads to convert to opportunities.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate sales CRM tool
- Ability to develop, maintain and implement pursuit plans
- Utilise all tools at your disposal to actively target potential new clients
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in lead generation and conversion
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Team player with a demonstrable work ethic
- Track record of phone based contact with potential customers
- Positive attitude and self-starter with a high work ethic
- Ability to overcome objections and find solutions to prospective clients needs
- Experience and understanding of software industry and/or the Financial Services sector
- Proficient in MS packages including CRM
- Second language
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life and offer a supportive and flexible environment where team and community is key. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is only determined by the success of our team. Everyone across the business has the opportunity to drive innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business.
All this and not to mention working with a fantastic group of people, a health and wellbeing programme, learning and development opportunities, annual away day and many other social activities throughout the year.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today.
Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.