PTE General - Item Writer
Pearson is recruiting item writers for Pearson Test of English General (PTEG)
We are currently recruiting innovative item writers to write, review and develop PTEG items in accordance with the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) for a variety of different levels throughout the qualification.
To write a variety of new items for the PTEG database
Work with an experienced team of item writers to meet deadlines
Review and provide feedback on current items
· Subject knowledge and expertise in English as a second language.
· Relevant teaching experience
· Good written communication skills particularly in your subject area
· Confident use of IT
· The ability to follow a brief
· Ability to write clearly and concisely
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
. Have been educated to level 6 and above.
- As part of the application process, you are required to complete a task. A document with details of the task is attached to the vacancy.
- Please ensure to complete and submit the task to us through associate.pearson.com within 7 days of submitting your form (please select General Enquiries under Category Type)
- Once your task has been received your application will be send to a subject specialist to be assessed. We aim to be able to inform you of the decision within 4 weeks of submitting your task.
- Please note that the vacancy may be closed earlier than the end date stated, should the number of application exceed the demand.
Please note that due to system requirements PTE General Item writers must have use / access to a PC; our CERTS database and Item writer software is not compatible with Apple Macs.
About Pearson Welcome to Pearson, the world's leading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning.
We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in names like Edexcel, BTEC, EDI and PTE.