Part-time Commercial Market Researcher - NO SALES
To generate leads for the commercial new business team by calling and emailing our extensive database of potential clients.
Flexible-working : Part Time Flexible (Monday to Friday – 20 – 22 Hours Per Week – 10am Start 4/5 Hours. You can choose what days you want to work.
A little bit more about us
The Plan Group Ltd is a family owned, independent insurance intermediary delivering high-quality cover from market-leading insurers in niche commercial and personal lines insurance. We are listed in the UK's top 100 brokers, employ over 100 staff and write in excess of £25m Gross Written Premium. The business is built on long-term staff, customer and insurer relations. We pride ourselves on product and IT innovations to help drive growth.
Plan Insurance Brokers is an independent, market leading commercial insurance brokerage. We arrange high quality cover and provide intelligent insurance solutions to UK businesses and have done so for nearly 30 years.
We are a friendly company, offering real career progression and outstanding training and mentoring through our in-house dedicated team. A large number of our team leaders and managers have been with us for a long time, having started perhaps handling calls or as apprentices and flourished with the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call potential clients to confirm database information currently held on file.
- Obtain clients renewal dates and update email addresses.
- Send email campaigns to leads and follow up calls when emails opened by potential clients.
- Assist the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets.
- Ability to deal with Target driven lead generation.
- Deliver customer service in line with ‘best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- To maintain a good level of personal presentation.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act at all times.
- To actively follow company policies (including Health & Safety & Equal Opportunities).
- To attend staff meetings and training as required.
- To carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager/Team Leader.
- To maintain accurate records and computer files.
- Previous phone based / desk sales experience an advantage.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
- Good work ethic.
- Good oral communication skills and organisation skills.
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from your Team Leader.
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set when required.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.