Part Time Admin Coordinator
Introduction to PRO Unlimited
PRO Unlimited holds a unique place within the contingent workforce industry – we operate as a managed service for some of the biggest names in the world, delivering an end-to-end solution for them to ensure the smooth sourcing, onboarding, management and reporting of their contingent workforce.
The Part-Time Admin Coordinator (AC) ensures the smooth running of the London Head Office: reporting to the EMEA Senior Director, the AC handles many aspects of office management. The AC also provides ad hoc administration support to the EMEA management team as required, including but not limited to diary management, presentation preparation (PowerPoint) and administering expense reimbursement. 20 hours a week.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the London Office which would include but is not limited to maintaining stationery supplies, handling incoming post, registering visitors and scheduling FedEx pickups, liaising with building management;
- Providing administration support to the Senior Director, Sales Director and others as required including scheduling travel arrangements, meeting scheduling, diary management and meeting follow ups, taking and distributing minutes;
- At the approval of the Senior Director providing administrative support across our UK and EMEA Client Services teams.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences (content to be provided by senior staff);
- Providing administrative support in the preparation, execution and review of company events, covering both client and staff focused events. Maintaining accurate records to assist with tracking budgets, attendance documents and assessing the success of each event;
- Taking on additional responsibilities as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office skills
- Experience in office administration
- Organised approach with good verbal and writing communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- 28 days annual leave per year (plus Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Health cover
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme
In addition, we advertise all vacancies internally and actively promote the progression and development of all our staff.
PRO Unlimited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Part Time Admin Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly