Home-based Case Manager
Our flexible working environment
BBFI offer a flexible working environment. We are looking for a home-based (occasional meetings in London/ Hertfordshire) legally qualified executive to work from 9am-3pm, four days a week with greater flexibility during the school holidays.
Where we are based
BBFI work between Cardiff in the West and Cambridge in the East, we work as far North as Nottingham. Most of our work is in central London. Our team of 20 staff work from the client premises in Town Halls or Housing Association head offices.
What we offer
- £15-£20 per hour depending upon experience
- Flexible working
- Professional and highly experienced small team
- Established company
- Blue-chip clients
- Bedded in processes and procedures
- Working four days a week
- Term-time working
- Contract or PAYE
A little bit more about you
Personal attributes: self-starter, self-motivated and able to manage own workload, strong organismal skills for both self and team.
Must have worked in a legal environment and ideally have experience of prosecution cases.
Have the confidence to provide clerical support to 16 remote workers across 14 geographic locations.
The Role and what you’ll be doing
- Maintaining the online filing for the head office function of the company including updating and managing the HR files, complaints logs, client satisfaction surveys. (Liaising with the part-time HR manager)
- Updating the ISO logs and ensuring the files are ISO compliant
- Writing reports on issues to do with blue badge fraud or housing tenancy fraud
- Audio secretarial about 1 hour per week
- Booking train tickets and hotels (once or twice a month)
- Checking the evidential weight and the spelling and grammar in about 20 simple road traffic cases per week and occasionally more complex Fraud Act cases
- Compile weekly newsletter
- BBFI use sharepoint / office 365, of which knowledge is desirable (or a willingness to learn) and provide admin/basic IT support for the team
- Organise team meetings (4 times a year)
- Secondary IT administrator (cloud-based system)
- Updating and managing the HR files
- Maintaining the complaints logs
- Following up the client satisfaction surveys
- Maintaining the asset register
- Managing the team diary
A little bit more about us
BBFI was formed 11 years ago and works for Local Authorities and Housing associations to investigate blue badge fraud and housing tenancy fraud, we do some commercial due diligence work as well.
We're interviewing on 16th and 17th October and hope to meet with you soon.