Head of Accounts - can work from home and at the office
Our Flexible Working Environment
The role will require an 18-hour flextime week which can be both at home and our office, with the attendance to a Monday 10am staff meeting essential.
Where we are based?
Fin London Ltd are a small but dynamic production company/creative agency based in Soho Square.
We are looking for a Head of Accounts. There will be a hand over period with our present FD who is retiring. Previous accountant experience within the media sector advantageous.
The Role will involve
- Working alongside a production coordinator in managing & maintaining company accounts, scalable production accountancy
- Lead account migration onto a Xero digital accountancy package
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for oversight/due-diligence on certain production budgets
- Advising & managing cost controls
- Arrange any financing & insurance as required
- Hold monthly financial reports for the Directors
- Run the payroll,
- Produce end of year reconciliation & company house submission.
- Accounting qualification
- Minimum of three years’ accounting experience
- Experience in Xero accountancy package or similar
- Happy to work with a small team
All applications to be received by Friday Oct 4th