Performance Marketing Account Manager
Mumsnet is looking for an Account Manager to lead Performance Marketing account management and sales across Mumsnet and Gransnet.
You will help grow Performance Marketing from an experimental revenue line to a successful business in 3 years. Working across the business to drive conversions for clients on and off Mumsnet/Gransnet.
You will need to be a skilled communicator with an innate ability to build and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, test new hypothesis and continually strive to deliver conversion. You will be analytical, data driven and obsessed with incremental improvements.
This role would suit a graduate or returner who wants to embark on a career in marketing and has a strong sense of ownership.
What you will do
These are the types of tasks you will be undertaking but you will receive training and development support.
- Establishing a pipeline of suitable performance marketing clients;
- Identifying, engaging and converting performance marketing prospects to clients;
- Maintaining close working relationships with selected clients;
- Working with clients to design creatives and messages that will work;
- Briefing our Content, CRO and design teams on creative requirements;
- Create custom audiences for Performance Marketing campaign based on Mumsnet user interest and purchase intent;
- Monitoring campaign delivery, ensuring all campaigns deliver in full and are optimized to reach the client’s & Mumsnet’s objectives;
- Insuring each channel performs to optimal standards and helping them identifying areas for development;
- Providing daily reporting detailing campaign status, performance and actions.
What you must have
- A creative outlook with the ability to create custom assets and promotional formats;
- Data and delivery obsession, ensuring your client’s receive the very best of performance campaigns;
- Project management skills: hitting deadlines, juggling multiple projects and pushing for strong ROI.
This role is envisaged as a full-time, 5-day week position based in our offices in Kentish Town, though we are proud to be a flexible employer and would certainly consider flexible options for the right candidate.
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 18 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'.
We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. View our equality and diversity policy - http://www.mumsnet.com/info/diversity-and-equality-policy - and our improved parental leave policies - https://www.mumsnet.com/jobs/mumsnets-parental-policies. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
Want to know more?
Introducing Mumsnet: Our Culture - our new guide to what it's like to work at Mumsnet. Read about our mission, our vision, our values and the behaviours we expect of the people who work at Mumsnet.
View Mumsnet: Our Culture: https://www.slideshare.net/Mumsnet/mumsnet-our-cul...
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter that summaries your suitability for the role and your awareness of Mumsnet and Gransnet.
We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying!