Former Estate Agents, Victoria, London; Office/home based with Flexibility and Autonomy
Our flexible working environment
We are an intermediary in estate agency sales. Everything is done via computer and phone. You can do this from wherever you need to be. If you need to do the school run. Do it!
We don’t really have office hours as everything’s over the phone, but if we did they’d be 9-5. We can give you the autonomy and flexibility you need, but we need to be responsive to clients you must manage that appropriately.
Where we are based
Our head office is in Victoria, London and we have a team in Bicester, Oxford. You are welcome work from either office and from home from time to time if needed. We do video conferencing too1
A little bit more about us
Movewise is here to save the world from bad estate agents. We identify the best agents to sell a customers property and then manage a multi-agency process for a sole agency fee. We’re cracking the whip on the sub-agents to make sure our clients, whether it’s a £90,000 house in Wales or a £4,000,000 flat in London, get sold faster, more often and for more. We want to help everyone, and everyone is a customer. If you care about people and want to help them, this is for you.
What we offer
● Autonomy and flexibility around your work, but this comes with responsibility - we need to serve clients
● £25,000-35,000 salary. Discretionary bonus. We don’t do commissions. Its not a sales culture. It’s a customer service culture of property experts.
● Health insurance, pension, work phone provided and laptop etc
● Be part of a fiendishly exciting growth business. Our sales are rocketing and we are demonstrably the best way to sell a house. We’re going to change things. You can see and participate in a very exciting journey involving, branding, marketing, tech, team growth and of course – property sales.
Our property specialists are managing the sales of customers homes using their best local estate agents. This means you’ll use our in house technology to identify who to use. Will monitor their sales process and make alternations and adjustments to it to ensure they get the best result. Eg bringing in other agents, reducing price, offline listing etc. We manage everything from the day the customer signs to the day of completion and its sold. We outsource as much as possible to the sub-agent but stay on top of them.
Since we are a small young and growing business there is also an opportunity to get involved in as much of the other aspects of the business as you wish.
What you'll be doing
- Working directly alongside and supporting the Head of Property
- Managing multi-agent sales processes for our clients
- Agent selection for sub-contracting our clients to, monitoring client sales, updating vendors on their home sale process and ensuring vendors ultimately sell
- Explaining to new leads how we work and signing them up as customers
- Fully office based: we do not do valuations, or home visits, we sub-contract sub-agents to do that
A little bit about you
- Property sales experience (personal or professional) helpful
- A motivated self-starter. Highly conscientious
- Values flexibility and autonomy but can manage the responsibility that comes with that
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, able to build instant rapport with people of all backgrounds
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- You care about ALL people. Not just the expensive or familiar clients
- Driven by quality
- Looking for an exciting and slightly different experience
- Want to add value and have a sense of pride in what you do