Personal Secretary to Director of Facilities
The Director of Facilities is the House of Lords Management Board member responsible for ‘Property and Office Services’ and ‘Catering and Retail Services’. Together they aim to provide: suitable and sufficient accommodation for Members and Staff of the House of Lords; a building and works programme for the House of Lords; catering services; private function facilities; a gift shop and office services to the House.
The Personal Secretary will provide high level administrative support to the Director of Facilities and assist them with their portfolio of responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Proficient application of Office 365 (particularly Word and Excel) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Confident, professional and agile customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent minute-taking skills and experience within a professional environment.
- Initiative to take independent action within procedure and policy.
- Attention to detail for accurate and efficient written and oral communications.
- Flexibility to respond according to changes in priority within the team and organisation.
More information can be found in the job description.