Care Assistant - Up to £9.47 per hour
You’re a compassionate, can-do person with experience supporting older people. You’re good at using your initiative and working well under pressure. To you, it’s more than just a job. It’s a role where you happily go the extra mile to make a difference to the lives of older, frail people. In return, you get excellent support, quality training and fast-track career opportunities from one of the UK’s leading care home providers.
Your role Residents are at the heart of everything we do. As part of a close-knit, friendly team, you’ll assist them with their physical and emotional needs. More than just a carer, you’ll be a true friend who champions their dignity and respects their independence. From day one, we’ll help you progress and take on more responsibility. For example, you’ll be involved in developing individual care plans and supporting new colleagues. To succeed, you’ll need to be able to think on your feet, prioritise your own workload and keep accurate records. We’ll give you ongoing support and quality training to build your career.
As a Care Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Option to apply for Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Fast-track career options, e.g. into nursing or management roles
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Flexible hours, including a choice of day, night or weekend shifts
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Stakeholder pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- About Care UK We run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK. We provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. As one of the UK’s leading care home providers, our goal is to help every employee fulfil his or her potential – with first-class training and support.