Marketing Manager - No Sales and flexible-working options available
We are looking for a marketeer who can manage the day-to-day Marketing and Communications tasks for L3M Technologies and its products, to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
We are open to discuss flexible working arrangements.
L3M is a pioneering technology start up, that offers the world’s first holistic coaching service designed to support and guide people at pivotal points in their lives. Working with technological partners, we give people the ability to effect meaningful change in their lives by using technology to combine the efficiency of healthcare with the long-term benefits of wellness. Our first product, launching soon, provides soon-to-be and new mothers with holistic wellness coaching whilst on their journey into motherhood.
What you’ll do
Marketing manager responsibilities include supporting and organising campaigns run by third-party agencies and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
This role will be varied and is a fantastic opportunity to work across the full marketing mix, with partner and agency support where necessary. Day to day the role will involve:
- Help devise and deliver the launch marketing plans for our first product, aimed at providing coaching services to pre and post natal mothers
- Liaise with our content manager to manage communications and content across the company’s websites and social media accounts --- how would that overlap with Josh/Content Manager’s role?
- Supporting the CEO and wider organisation in implementing and delivering various marketing and communications projects
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organising and management of digital campaigns,
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Create sales and marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Be the internal marketing voice and liaise closely with other departments across the organisation
- Help to articulate the wider company and individual product benefits in various marketing channels
- Work with suppliers and agency partners to design materials for campaigns, owned and earned media
Who you are
- You have proven experience as a digital marketeer
- Good writing and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles
- You are well versed in all social media channels, apt in multiple platforms
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a can-do attitude
- Experience in both B2C and B2B a bonus
- Any previous experience in wellness or healthcare is a plus, as is any experience in the technology sector or working with startups
Where you will be working We practise flexible working and are open to discuss flexible working arrangements that work for both parties.
Our environment is designed to encourage collaborative working across all teams. You will be reporting to our CEO, but having access to all stakeholders in the business, being part of a vibrant organisation. You will learn and teach new skills in an environment where teamwork is a top priority and a sense of common achievement is highly praised.
Our workspace is at the heart of London and our facilities are modern. We do not micromanage our collaborators and we foster a culture of self-improvement and being proactive.
You will be tackling real life problems, where our solutions can create positive impacts on our clients’ lives.
Apply for Marketing Manager - No Sales and flexible-working options available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly