Business Development Manager (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Salary: Negotiable, including generous basic salary and OTE plus Car allowance
- National remit - public sector clients. Mainly in the North, but some clients in the South.
My client are expanding and enjoying an extremely successful year of trading. As an award winning IT solutions business they pride themselves on attracting and retaining the best talent in the marketplace.
Owing to a recent joint venture, they are now seeking an experienced and credible D365 BDM to join their Cloud specialist sales team. Your remit will be to work as a dedicated partner manager to strengthen and nurture the business relationship and identify and maximise Business opportunities. This will be done via the following activities: -
- Creation and management of Sales Incentives and Marketing Campaigns
- Advise the sales team on Microsoft licensing policy and opportunities.
- Drive Dynamics 365 services opportunities and work collaboratively with Modern Workplace and Cloud Solutions team to drive mutually beneficial opportunities
- Deliver remote and customer facing Dynamics 365 Whiteboarding and technical pre-sales activities
- Managing our respective partner and vendor portals, with all associated tracking, submissions and outputs.
- Ensure internal sales team are up to date on our services and licensing offerings and Microsoft updates.
- Qualification of opportunity, taking into account budget, authority, need and timing.
- Ensure that Microsoft fee's are claimed as quickly as possible to increase revenue for the business
This role is a overlay role, working across the Account Management team, collaborating on deal requirements for D365.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following: -
- A track record of exceeding your target and able to demonstrate tenacity to succeed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics licensing and technical pre-sales ability to accelerate services and licensing opportunities
- D365 Fundamentals certification or higher preferable
- A keen appetite and ability to learn on the job.
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- A proactive and self-starting approach to managing your responsibilities.
The key thing here is your passion and commitment to your own success.
My client makes no apologies for being fussy with their recruitment. As a result, most members of this team have an infectious passion for technology which comes across in their work.
They love passion and positivity; almost as much as their clients. They foster a work hard, play harder philosophy and are proud that so many of their staff choose to socialise together.
To be part of this exciting journey and secure an ambitious career path for yourself, get in touch now.
- Excellent Salary & Benefits -including a contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, private medical insurance, 25 days' annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Great Working Environment -modern offices, enhanced by our beautiful rural location and a 2019 project underway with £1 million being invested into our buildings to create a fantastic working environment for everyone
- Superb Perks -seasonal parties, team nights out, trips abroad and regular incentives
- Top-Class Training -keeping your skills up-to-date via eLearning and in our high-tech training suite
- Free Parking -on-site in our spacious car parks
- Leisure Facilities -on-site, with several company activities and sports teams for you to join.We are also adjacent to a well-equipped local gym facility, offering preferential rates to employees
- Socially Responsible -with frequent charity fundraising events, you are always encouraged to take part, plus we offer our staff a Volunteering day per annum should they want to use it for a good cause
- Amazing Staff Retention - a significant number of our employees have been with us for more than 15 of our 26 years in business