- Rapidly growing organisation with high end products
- Located in brand new offices located in Kempston, Bedford
- Work from home days and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to set up processes and make this Credit Controller role your own!
- Attractive salary of £26k - £28k depending on experience, free gym membership and up to 25 days holiday
This growing organisation supplying high end products into organisations up and down the country are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to work within their accounting function. This is a newly created role within the business so it's a great opportunity for you to set up your own processes and procedures and really make this role your own!
Duties and Responsibilities of a Credit Controller will include:
- Proactively building relationships with customers
- Chasing outstanding invoices daily
- Raising invoices
- Reconciling accounts
- Credit reviews
- Resolving accounts queries
Essential requirements of a Credit Controller will include:
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller is essential, you will be expected to set up processes and procedures in this role as it's a newly created position
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What's in it for you as their Credit Controller?
- Attractive salary of £26 - £28k
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days for every year of service
- Working hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday - there are some flexibility on these hours, great work/life balance position!
- Brand new offices - fantastic working environment
- Free gym local gym membership
- Opportunity to have work from home days
Interested? Apply now with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch!