Part-Time Marketing Manager - flexible working hours
As this role is part-time, we’re happy to be flexible with working hours given - 20hrs / week.
We offer a competitive salary, holiday and pensions package, autonomy, energy and the chance to be part of a multi-award winning business who knows where it’s going.
What you can expect
We value our team greatly and work hard to create an environment that fosters collaboration, flexibility, and innovation.
It’s important you’re in the office, so we would be looking for someone who’s happy to travel to West London (5 minutes walk from North Acton tube, 10 minutes from Acton Mainline).
Alexanders is one of the most revered and recommended removal companies in London, and winners of the highly coveted ‘Domestic Mover of the Year’ for 2019 by The British Association Of Removers.
With over 700 London house removals a year, from small studio flats to Nash mansions, Alexanders’ focus on being the best also extends to complex business relocations and business storage services, school removals and office removals and shipping.
Our can-do attitude and intelligent approach to getting the job done, mindful of the mixed emotions people feel when they’re moving home or business, has won us many loyal fans, and we’re on the look out for more.
To help with that, we want to hire an experienced part-time Marketing Manager to join our friendly team in West London, helping drive the next phase of our growth. We’re very open to the hours of work, but would require 20hrs/week.
Our kind of people
As with most great companies, we know we’re only as strong as our people - and we’re lucky enough to attract the very best.
The secret is simple - a like-minded passion to do what’s right, whatever it takes.
As a result we’ve been able to build a business that truly has the customer at its
heart, driven by exceptional levels of quality, care and attention to detail.
The difference is that we understand real success lies in appreciating the small things that make the big difference. And it’s this, blended with our experience, attitude and approach that’s made Alexanders the UK’s best and London’s most recommended.
The purpose of your role
• Play a significant part in delivering the overall business goals by driving brand awareness, inbound enquiries and referrals
• Organise and deliver all the businesses marketing activities across digital, key accounts, sponsorship, events and direct marketing both to a b2b and b2c audience
• Manage social media and contribute to our engagement - including content creation, analysing and monitoring channels as well as reporting on performance
• Work with our marketing partners to plan, manage, execute and measure all activity
• Pro-actively discover optimal routes to market and be happy to test and learn
• Be responsible for budgets, return on investment and reporting back to the Senior Leadership team
• Oversee the Sales function in relation to new business efforts and conversion of marketing activities, working with them to continuously improve effectiveness
• Monitor trends in marketing; take an innovative and creative approach: introduce new ideas and new tools
• Help power the evolution of Alexanders, using your initiative and communications skills to drive new, valuable engagements with customers, partners and team members alike
Your experience to date
• 5+ years marketing experience preferably across b2b and b2c
• Experience in executing end to end marketing programs, with strategic direction
• Exceptional organisational and implementation skills
• Managing a broad array of programs that deliver on time, on budget and at the highest possible level of marketing excellence
• Independent, proactive with a can-do,
and a problem solving attitude.
• Experience of campaigns across multiple channels
• Solid social knowledge and awareness of how to get the best from the platforms, both to the consumer and to the corporate
• Strong written & verbal communication abilities with experience in content marketing and thought leadership would be advantageous
If this sounds like your sort of role, and your sort of place, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Part-Time Marketing Manager - flexible working hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly