Part-time Management Accountant - flexible-working hours
Our flexible working environment
We are looking for someone who can fit approx. 1 day a week in around their other commitments. Most of this work can be done at home whenever it suits you, but we would like you to join the team in the office at least twice a month (hours flexible).
Where we are based
We’re based in North West London, between Dollis Hill and Neasden on the Jubilee Line.
A little bit more about us
Harper is a fashion technology startup that’s bridging the gap between the digital and in-store experience. Harper empowers online retailers to engage the time-poor modern consumer by offering a suite of elevated shopping experiences including “you try, we wait”, Styling Advice and Alterations.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Join a passionate, close-knit and social team
- Share options in a high growth startup negotiable (after probationary period)
We are looking for someone who can manage the day-to-day finance operations of the business. Historically this has mostly been managed by one of our directors who will give you all the support you need as you move into the role.
What you'll be doing
- Keeping Xero up to date
- Invoicing customers
- Preparing bank payments
- Running payroll
- Managing petty cash
- Preparing management accounts and board packs
- Providing guidance on finance processes and procedures
- Potential to own and shape the finance function as the business grows
A little bit about you
- Qualified / Part-Qualified accountant
- Super organised and detail oriented
- A collaborative problem-solver
- Comfortable working with technology. We use Xero, but even if you’re more familiar with another online package we will give you all the help you need to get comfy with Xero.
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for Part-time Management Accountant - flexible-working hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly