Customer Service Consultant - flexible working options
Aviva has exciting Customer Service Consultant roles available at our friendly Sheffield Office.
We are recruiting for individuals that are looking for a challenge in a unique service centre environment where the customer is key, and we measure ourselves against our values, not targets. You'll be the first point of telephone contact for our customers, supporting them through their queries and trying to offer the best possible solutions.
You don't need previous experience, as a full training programme will be provided to help you to learn about our products and customers. We want someone that has the softer skills required to support our customers and their needs.
If you would like to hear more, here's a video on what our colleagues have to say: https://bcove.video/2xXkLpb
In return, you will receive:
* Salary in the region of £17,000 - £22,000 depending on experience (pro-rata for part-time positions)
* Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Structured training and progression plan with salary increases as you work through the various stages
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review dependant on performance/behaviours
* Up to 40% staff discount for a range of Aviva products Up to 15% discount on a range of products for friends & family
* Generous pension scheme (minimum 8% employer contribution)
* Excellent range of flexible benefits including Aviva's Sharesave scheme and "Aviva Extras" for discounts on things like cinema tickets, groceries, clothing and electronics
* Volunteering days with your team to give back to the community and support local charities
* Discounted Nuffield Health membership and health assessments
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life.
We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2i40bgz9g&t=4s
We care about the well-being of our employees
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme 'Be Healthy', 'Be Mindful', 'Be Secure' and 'Be Awesome' supports your physical, mental, financial and social well-being.
Here are just a few highlights:
* You'll be able to download Aviva Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button
* We offer all UK employees 12 months subscription to Headspace for FREE
* We have up to 70% off the normal gym membership prices, so for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By 'minimum criteria' we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential).
Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the
guaranteed interview scheme.