Assistant Site Manager- Flexible working available
Flexible working hours can be negotiated for this role.
Wherever you join us, you will be well paid, receive excellent training and development, and have access to one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
Within the Construction environment, think about buying materials, managing big projects, ensuring health and safety and customer service. At any given time, you'll find us working on some circa 400 developments in both towns and rural areas across the UK, and every one poses unique challenges. Some are from scratch on brownfield sites; others see us adapting existing buildings, like old factories or disused hospitals.
About the role:
We need people who can bring us fresh ideas and imagination on one hand, and the commercial ability to manage people, budgets and costs on the other. It is a testament to the professionalism of our construction teams that for an unprecedented thirteenth year, Site Managers have won more NHBC Pride in the Job Awards than any other housebuilder.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will assist the Site Manager in managing the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the Site team and subcontractors.
You will be expected to:
- Be based in and around Bristol
- Support the Site Manager in coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Team, ensure that regular Sales/Build meetings are attended, all Sales/Build procedures are adhered to, and inspections of all show homes are carried out
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site ManagerSupport the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site
- Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources
- Be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to customers in line with company guidelines
More searches like this
- Management, Executive Project Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Return to Work Programmes Project Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Construction/Property Project Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)