Visiting Development Manager - Independent Living sites
You will be:
- Providing great customer service to all residents and contractors.
- Managing the development and maintaining the high site standards by ensuring all Health and Safety checks are completed.
- Administrating all records and finances for the development.
This role reports to the Area Manager and may, in some developments, manage a small team.
- Checking the welfare of residents on a daily basis and be their first port of call for any enquiries they may have. This will include supporting a Residents Association, if one is present.
- Completing Health and Safety checks and risk assessments and ensuring all recommended actions are completed within the deadline provided.
- Maintaining site standards; including communal lounges, the guest suite and all gardens and grounds.
- Monitoring finances and raising invoices when required.
- Liaising with contractors to ensure all works are completed in a safe and timely manner, while continuing communication with residents.
- Assisting colleagues from Retirement HomeSearch with the selling of resident’s flats.
- Coordinating with Appello-Careline during emergencies.
- Have a clear understanding of the developments lease, and be vigilant of any breaches. Escalate accordingly to the area manager and keeping in line with all procedures.