Customer Contract Executive
- Are you a confident and professional individual, who can communicate to a high standard?
- Are you highly numerate and analytical, with report writing experience?
- Have you gained experience supporting clients and partners?
- Would you enjoy providing training to clients staff?
If yes, we have an exciting role for you
Lloyd Recruitment Services are recruiting for one of our most recognised clients, who are looking for an individual to work in their Sales team, where you will support Field Sales staff and all clients with any queries including training on POS and other systems.
Alongside the client / customer service duties, the successful individual will also need to be highly numerate and analytical, and be able to produce reports and data on partners performance and campaign activity.
- Provide a high standard of service to the clients in order to maximise volume and profitability from good quality retail business
- Provide remote coaching and training to the clients staff with our Point of Sales systems
- Establish good working relationships with key sales staff
- Collate, analyse and produce performance information on a mutually agreed basis for each partner
- Compile Quarterly Reviews with designated clients Handle network & field team queries, liaising with the relevant department to reach mutually satisfactory outcomes
- Maintain regular contact with Sales Management to check service, performance, support and understanding of marketing programmes
- Monitor Finance Renewal campaign activity, escalating issues and concerns where appropriate, and capturing and supporting the transfer of best practice
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (v-lookups, macros).
- It is essential that applicants have demonstrable experience of ability to analyse data trends.
- Experience of coaching and training staff, and/or preparing and conducting performance reviews would be advantageous.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Numerate with an aptitude of working with figures/data
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of building strong working relationships
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
KEYWORDS: Sales Support, Point of Sales, POS, Campaigns, Data, Reports, Campaigns, Contract Executive, Contracts, Coaching, Training, Centre Sales, Epsom; Sutton; Cheam; Ewell; Reigate; Surbiton; Ashtead; Dorking, Banstead, Purley, Croydon, Redhill, Tadworth, Leatherhead