- As a Centre Assistant, you will ensure that you provide a first class service to all members, displaying detailed knowledge of the organisation and the services provided.
- The objective of this role is to facilitate the members and exceed their expectations on customer service.
- To anticipate and understand our customers needs and to be a valued source of information on the services provided for members guests and visitors.
- To book members and guests into the system and register them in the appropriate way.
- To handle enquiries from members for meeting rooms and enter reservations into the in house booking system.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador and be familiar with the event business and provide assistance and when required.
- To liaise with the Audio Visual Manager and the AV Team to ensure they provide an excellent standard of service.
- Educated to GSCE Level
- Experience in hotels with conference/events and banqueting.
- Well presented with excellent customer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenigns and weekends where required
A Basic Disclosure will be conducted at the start of your employement, then every 2 years thereafter.
- Experience using a computerised booking system
- Trained First Aider