General Radiographer| Radiology| Band 5/6 depending on experience| Washington| full time hours
Here at Spire Washington Hospital we are looking for a part-time Radiographer to join our small but friendly team.
Spire Washington is a 35 in-patient bedded hospital with 10 consultation and 2 treatment rooms based just off junction 63 of the A1 with great commuter links.
The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full Diagnostic suite.
Duties and responsibilities
- To be part of a team delivering high quality, efficient radiographic service.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients, to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out.
- To ensure the team delivers effective imaging by providing appropriate clinical leadership, educational and development expertise.
Who we're looking for
- Diploma or Degree in Radiography
- HPC Registration
- Evidence of substantial CPD in clinically related and relevant subjects
- Previous experience as a Radiographer in an imaging department
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (increasing to 35 from January 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email email@example.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.