WORKPLACE/FACILITIES ASSISTANT - LEEDS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workplace/Facilities Assistant to join our Leeds office. The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work and be highly motivated with a 'can-do' approach towards all given tasks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the running of the Facilities Department. This includes daily receipt, sorting, distribution, collection and despatch of Royal Mail, DX and other deliveries; assisting with the booking and set up of meeting rooms; high volume copying, printing, scanning, collating and laminating of documents; carrying out health, safety and environmental checks and inductions for new starters; and undertaking other duties as reasonably required.
- Relevant experience of working in an office environment within a similar professional services environment;
- Experienced in reprographics and/or post and print room duties;
- Experienced in a customer service/partnering environment;
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent, including Maths and English;
- The opportunity to join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and a contributory pension;
- Agile Working - the possibility of working from home and/or remotely;
- Discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays and insurance.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Glenn Wilshaw. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.