If you like working outdoors and being on the road, then this is the role for you! You will be responsible for ensuring our quality assets across our rail, retail and roadside environments are maintained to an exceptional standard. We have assets from Plymouth to Edinburgh and everywhere in between so you will be based from one of our local depots, or even from home.
As part of the role you will:
- Attend various site visits, carrying out routine maintenance, specifically cleaning and responding to issues to maintain agreed service levels and quality standards
- Promptly and accurately reporting any damage to the company assets and any hazards to the site areas, always following the correct procedures
- Ensure vehicle is correctly stocked with equipment for the relevant daily tasks and kept in good working order
- Accurately maintain daily reporting and ensuring that all documentation is filled safely
- Working in line with best practice and health and safety regulations
You will receive a thorough 2-week induction where you will shadow our experts and receive in depth training to build your understanding and skillset in areas like – manual handling, electrical awareness, working at heights and health and safety assessments, so no previous experience is required, check out the below to see if you have what it takes.