Part time HR Coordinator (20-30 hours per week)
uMotif’s mission is to put patients at the centre of research by building data capture solutions people love to use. Designed with patients for patients, the uMotif platform supports data capture for each phase of clinical research across all therapeutic areas.
Over 22,000 participants use our applications to track and submit e-consent, symptom, eCOA, ePRO, and wearable device data. With expertise in engaging patients and fast deployments, we work with 10 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies to power large real-world evidence (RWE) and virtual studies.
This newly created role will provide essential support on all aspects of HR. You will be the first point of contact providing an efficient and high-quality HR service to line managers to support the business and its employees through the employee lifecycle.
About the role
- Complete end to end HR administration of the employee life cycle
- Assist with the recruitment process - careers webpage management, liaising with candidates, and issuing offer paperwork
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with Quality regulations at all times
- Handle all benefits administration for both new and existing employees
- Assist with payroll and ad hoc HR projects
- Maintain employee records using HRIS (currently BreatheHR)
- Contribute to basic policy development and assist with identifying areas for improvement
- Relevant degree / professional qualification or working towards one – ideally CIPD
- Proven experience of working in a Human Resources administrative/supportive position
- Working knowledge and understanding of employment law principles and GDPR regulation
- Experience with at least one HRIS system
- Discreet and trustworthy - understanding the need for professionalism when dealing with highly sensitive information
- Genuine interest in HR and people development and committed to own continuous professional development
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and management of all levels
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible, ability to deal with dynamic environment
- Experience working within clinical trials, healthcare (or other regulated) environment would be beneficial
What we offer
- 25 days holiday per year, plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Workplace pension contribution
- Share options
- ‘uToken’ annual lifestyle bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Training and personal development contribution
- Cycle to Work scheme
How to apply
Click the “Apply” button on the uMotif Careers webpage for the appropriate role. Attach your CV and a cover letter including a statement to confirm you consent to uMotif holding your CV for a duration of the current recruitment phase.
uMotif is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible and applications will be considered in the order they are received.