National Contact Centre Trainer
We are recruiting for a National Contact Centre Trainer to work within IUC. As National Contact Centre Trainer your key objectives will be to;
• Work with local Operational and Clinical trainers to redesign our induction and technical training to increase the level of technical and soft skill competence with new Health Advisors and Clinical Advisors joining 111 through a blended approach.
• Develop bespoke on-going contact centre blended training material and approaches to enable our front line staff to create a better outcome for patients and the wider health care system.
• Develop our Operational and Clinical trainers through coaching and mentoring to improve the quality and output of our training provision.
• Develop our Operational and Clinical Auditors through coaching and development to create greater consistency of audits, improved feedback and increased productivity and learning.
• Build relationships with local leadership teams and through our National Quality Assurance Programme to identify and build relevant training, support materials and coaching that assists with our compliance, productivity, reducing errors and increasing staff competence.
• Create relevant training and support material to support our Standard Operating Procedures.
• Measure and report on the impact of any training where appropriate.
• Provide coaching to our Contact Centre and Deputy Contact Centre Managers to enable them to successfully achieve within their roles, through appropriate challenge and support and identifying areas of improvement.
• Work with the local leadership teams to identify training for our Senior Health Advisors and create meaningful impactful blended learning for this cohort.
Reporting to: IUC Training Quality & Audit Manager Accountable to: National Head of Contact
• Develop, maintain and keep refreshed an annual national training plan for soft skills.
• Ensure new starter technical and soft skills training is fit for purpose as part of the induction programme
• Develop, maintain and keep refreshed an appropriate induction programme and framework.
• Encourage local leadership to adopt and embed principles, training content & concepts within their sites.
• To support and develop Operational and Clinical trainers to improve their local delivery of training through coaching, workshops and acting as a mentor.
• To ensure that appropriate support material or training is created and delivered in a timely manner to support our Standard Operating Procedures and any other initiatives identified.
• To attend National QA Meetings to identify any new training needs and develop appropriate and timely material to address any training needs identified.
• To coach on a 1-2-1 basis all Contact Centre Managers and Deputy Contact Centre Managers at least once per quarter.
• Working with marketing team etc. to improve external communications; and to support National Employee Forum Chair with staff engagement.
• Develop a reporting suite that helps identify improvements in productivity, engagement, attrition or shrinkage reduction, improvements in quality and call handling as a result of training delivery.
• Develop and support our Clinical and Operational Auditors through appropriate training material and coaching to improve the quality of our audit function.
• Work with local leadership teams to identify training needs of our Senior Health Advisors and create appropriate blended training to help achieve success in this role.
The salary range is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
·CIPD – Certificate in Training Practice
· CIPD – Certificate in Organisational Coaching
· Experience of working in change management projects and creating and delivering training to support change within an organisation, which achieve excellent levels of participation and involvement among geographically dispersed colleagues.
· Experience of planning and facilitating training events · Experience of developing training resources
· Experience of Coaching Leaders within a contact centre environment
· Providing tiered levels of consultancy to deliver the greatest impact.
· Research and analytical skills to develop metrics to monitor impact and benefits of training
· Communicate and challenge thinking with sensitivity when necessary
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to adapt to a rapid changing environment