- Qualified appointments provided
- Genuine OTE £50,000 + (Year one)
- Average earnings year 2 £65,000+
Our clients are an established and successful mortgage brokerage who specialise in arranging mortgages that are not available on the high street.
They have an established team of nationally based brokers and are currently seeking to appoint an experienced mortgage broker to work from home within the above area on a self employed basis.
They have a substantial quality lead source and a highly professional vetting process including a comprehensive pre advice fact find, suitability checks and pre interview calls, all geared to ensuring the appointments they provide you with are of the highest quality.
Here are a couple of facts from 2018
- The company spent on average £2,900 per month per adviser on appointments alone (before staff costs)
- Average fact find completed to sale in 2018 was 52%
- To be considered you must hold CeMap (or equivalent qualification) and have had at least 18 months successful mortgage broking experience . CAS is not essential.
- Experience within a fee charging environment is desirable however the willingness to learn and take on board new ideas is essential.
Whole of market lending and state of the art point of sales technology will ensure that the OTE of £50,000+ is realistic and achievable in the first year.
Year 2 average earnings in 2018 was over £65,000
To be considered you must have a can do mentality together with a genuine desire to achieve a significant income.
For further details and a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact us today.
It is Birchfield Recruitment's policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Birchfield Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.