Home-based Communications Assistant
Due to the continued growth of BioPhorum collaboration business, we are looking for an additional team member to join our Communications team.
This home-based role is initially part-time (3-3.5 days a week) moving to full-time over the coming year. As outlined below, the person will provide general communications support to the Comms Lead and Technical content manager. Other responsibilities will include supporting the publication of technical papers and the management of a growing number of client-hosted webinars.
General responsibilities include
- Helping implement communications projects
- Drafting and editing materials and communications copy
- Collecting data and maintaining databases
- Ensuring clear communication of company messages across all channels
- Assisting in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Tracking projects and campaigns
- Liaise with contract copywriters, designers and webmaster
Skills and experience required
- Proven experience as a communications assistant, specialist or similar
- An excellent communicator with good written and oral skills
- Strong attention to detail/experience of proofing
- Experience of utilizing social media and website channels
- Planning and running webinars
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task between various topics and projects.
- Self-starter, able to work in a virtual environment
o Degree qualified in marketing, communications or a related field is desired