HR Advisor (Transformation) - 12 Mth Secondment/FTC
At Centrica, we recognise the importance of bringing your whole self to work, which includes your work life balance. As a responsible business, we are committed to creating an environment where everyone is able to flourish, which is why we welcome a conversation about flexible working arrangements.
12 Mth Secondment/FTC
As a Transformation Specialist you'll be an integral member of the newly created HR Consultancy team to support the delivery of one HR plan. You'll be responsible for supporting the delivery of key transformation activities in a collaborative and consistent way. Working on transformation projects across the matrixed HR team, including shared services & the CoEs they will support with assigned tasks to ensure successful delivery of key projects.
What will you be doing?
- Undertake operational activities that support key project deliverables in for HR plan initiatives¸ in line with HR policies, practices, tools and frameworks based on current legislation, good practice and business needs
- Actively manage data in line with established processes to ensure accuracy for reporting
- Provide support on a range of HR projects including organisational change & transformation, TUPE and restructuring
- Provide practical HR advice, guidance and coaching to support leaders
- Raise and escalate key risks and issues
- Seek out external best practice & continually develop to grow HR expertise
- Ensure compliance with legal & regulatory changes
- Working collaboratively to find creative solutions to problems, to find process improvements and handle ambiguity and complexity with skill and helping others to handle them too.
- Analysing data on variety of platforms such as Excel, SharePoint Lists and PowerBI, and providing updates to relevant stakeholders with actionable insight
Key Competencies and required expereince;
- Experience of working with others in a matrix to deliver exceptional results - strong collaborator.
- Proven expertise within HR generalist/ specialist fields i.e. HR transformation
- Demonstrable experience of juggling multiple priorities and following processes
- Knowledge and application of current employment law
- A successful track record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively
- Has experience in coaching and developing others
- Experience with Excel and data interpretation
- Credible and values driven person, who can deliver exceptional results
- Expereince of influencing and communication capability with demonstrable expereince of exceptional stakeholder management
- Strong intellectual rigour and an appetite for professional development
- Attention to detail, able to work to tight deadlines with resilience and tenacity
- An understanding of Project management with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, even under pressure from others
- CIPD Desirable but NOT essential